Monday, December 9, 2013

Chimooooo!

It's almost time for me to wrap up my blog, but before I do, I have one big promise that I must make good on...

So our friend, Chimo, keeps asking why he's never on my blog, so this post is dedicated completely to him!

We met Chimo on my very first night here. They invited us over to their house (or not their house... that was confusing) which is one block away. We met a few of his friends, which are now our friends as well. Now we see Chimo all the time-- even when we don't expect to. 7 out of 10 times we'll be sitting at Bohemia and Chimo will come out of nowhere (which is hard to imagine, because he's a pretty big guy). He hangs out a lot with our guy friends so we get to see him expected-ly too. We're all pretty glad we met him. I mean, what would a South African experience be without Chimo?? :) Thanks for being such an awesome part of our study abroad experience! We will miss you!


No comments:

Post a Comment