Saturday, September 7, 2013

Recess! School's Out..

It's official! Mid-semester recess is here! Or, as we Americans tend to call it, Spring Break (again)!

Emmi, Natasha, and I will be leaving with Alishea at 6:15am tomorrow morning. We're heading to her friend Dawn's beach house in St. Francis Bay in the eastern cape, about 30 minutes outside of Jeffrey's Bay. We have no clue what to expect but we're really excited!! :)

Our AIFS friends will be stopping by J-Bay on their Garden Route trip, and so are Vici and her group on another day, so we'll get to visit everyone :)

I've spent all day shopping, preparing, and packing and I'm exhausted! The cars are pretty small so I'm attempting to pack light but you know how that goes. I finally have one duffel bag full, and I'll throw all of my extra stuff into a tote bag before we head out tomorrow.

I'm not sure what our internet situation will be but I'll take my laptop. If I don't get the chance to write all week, expect a long update when we return.

So pumped!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment