Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Halloween Braai

Last night was the Halloween braai at Concordia! Unfortunately, I had class until 7 and the braai started at 6:30 so I didn't get the chance to dress up, but it turns out that no one else really dressed up anyway. A few girls dressed as the grim reaper, another guy as a mad doctor, and my friend KayLynn dressed up as a minion! She won 2nd place, too!

Sorry there are no pictures to show :( But we had lamb and sausage and, of course, it took an hour and a half to cook! We had a lot of fun and even danced a little bit, but mostly it was just fun to be able to have everyone together in one place.

Today is my day off so I'll be studying pretty much all day. Lucky for me it's pretty cloudy outside so I don't feel like I'm missing much!

Tonight is the ISOS Closing Function-- hard to believe it's that time already! Look forward to a post about that tomorrow, and I promise pictures this time! :)

Goeie more uit Suid Afrika!
Guten morgen aus Sudafrika!
Good morning from South Africa! 

... look at me, I'm tri-lingual! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment